Soap suds, I guess

Ok I'm getting what looks like soap suds in the tintthe best that I can tell. They can't be pushed out but from what I can tel they dry out fine I use j&j shampoo and just kinda eye ball it about two good squirts. It would just be nice to not have to explain that it will dry.is there any solution for this?

sounds like the moisture haze?? Push out as much water as possible, then let it dry.....don't sweat it.

:lol2 prolly good advice there Slick!

jh812 I would guess you are squeegeeing the water out good?

Thanks Stan.....still got that job opening? :D

:lol2

Guest Malcolm E Boo
sounds like the moisture haze?? Push out as much water as possible, then let it dry.....don't sweat it.

:lol2 prolly good advice there Slick!

jh812 I would guess you are squeegeeing the water out good?

Thanks Stan.....still got that job opening? :D

:lol2

Be less hastle

i was training a kid one time and he went through 3 or four piece's on a door while i was working on another car next to him, so I asked what the problem was. He tells me that he can't get the glass to quit hazing up on him. I told him to let me see the piece he had put on before he peeled off another piece. Turn's out the install was fine, but it was a colder day and the glass kept hazing from the glass warming in the shop.

This time of year can be tricky to regulate your solution from day to day even morning to afternoon. Best advice is to not worry about hazing, it will dry out 99% of the time. What really sux is for about the next month we will all be dealing with pollin, Shouldn't be to long now until ever car you see will be yellow. And I hate it because it is just starting to get nice outside, and I want the doors up as much as I can. But not at the cost of wasting film due to all the crap flying through the air the next few weeks. And you almost need to rinse off every car you touch before it comes in the shop. :boogie

I usually run my blue max over the windows twice so I do not think that is the problem. It will look like suds all over the windows though. To the best of my knowledge it is all drying out no complaints so far I mean.it is just strange though because today it did it on one window then I ran out of water filed the next bottle up and no problems with the next window maybe I'm not letting my bottle rinse out good enough.

I usually run my blue max over the windows twice so I do not think that is the problem. It will look like suds all over the windows though. To the best of my knowledge it is all drying out no complaints so far I mean.it is just strange though because today it did it on one window then I ran out of water filed the next bottle up and no problems with the next window maybe I'm not letting my bottle rinse out good enough.

Love my blue max!!!

Are you still using the old fashioned small spray bottles?

Archived