Dear makers of the Bulldozer:

Dear makers of the Bulldozer, I would just like to say that I really like your product and find it invaluable. One improvement however I feel that could be made I'd that because of the type of squeegee material being used on the bottom of the tool, it often leaves whitish streaks from the squeegee that are difficult to rub off. I cannot by the only tinter to experience this , maybe the only one to voice it publically.. If you don't know, then it can't be fixed. Hopefully the powers to be will see this post someday :dunno

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Malcolm E Boo
Dear makers of the Bulldozer, I would just like to say that I really like your product and find it invaluable. One improvement however I feel that could be made I'd that because of the type of squeegee material being used on the bottom of the tool, it often leaves whitish streaks from the squeegee that are difficult to rub off. I cannot by the only tinter to experience this , maybe the only one to voice it publically.. If you don't know, then it can't be fixed. Hopefully the powers to be will see this post someday :dunno

Can't say that I have ever had a problem

is your bulldozer very old. If so it may be time to replce it. Kinda like the way yellow turbo's start to break down from age. They will start leaving marks on the glass when using them to clean with . :dunno

I'm on my 3rd one... They all do it from the get go. Yeah, I can rub them off with compounds and stuff but like Slick says, it would be nice if you didn't have to in the first place... all the other squeegee materials I've used do not have this issue... Only the dozer

Ok sounds like that migh be the problem... More slip, but would not that be a problem with all the other squeegees I us then and not JUST the dozer ?

Ok sounds like that migh be the problem... More slip, but would not that be a problem with all the other squeegees I us then and not JUST the dozer ?

Archived