Dear makers of the Bulldozer:

I have two of them and one leaves marks and one dose not. My older one is white and the newer one that leaves marks is all grey. Not sure if there is a connection here or not. Maybe they changed the formula? Not sure but who has which color and which ones leave marks?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest theTintingIndustry_icon

Does anyone else have a problem with the bulldozer blade braking off of the plastic part? We are on our 5th or 6th dozer because the squeegee part keeps peeling off at the ends. The new one that I got in a couple days ago already started to break apart, so I gorilla glued it back together and its been holding up so far.

Does anyone else have a problem with the bulldozer blade braking off of the plastic part? We are on our 5th or 6th dozer because the squeegee part keeps peeling off at the ends. The new one that I got in a couple days ago already started to break apart, so I gorilla glued it back together and its been holding up so far.

yes sir....thats my complaint on this $20 tool, its cheap squeegee blade breaking off just like the old conquerers

Guest tintdude82

yea just go buy a three dollar composite wood clipboard and you will never have that problem again and use a sideswiper for the sides on the bottom and there it is. Ive never had a backglass that a clipboard wouldnt get all the water out!!

Hey PJF, if you can get them together to do it, you gonna ask them to send a few samples TW's way since he brought it up??? He could test em out for a little product field testing

Hey PJF, if you can get them together to do it, you gonna ask them to send a few samples TW's way since he brought it up??? He could test em out for a little product field testing

I can bring it up. I am not sure that material would even bond correctly to the Bulldozer body. I just brought it up as that would be a good blade to have integrated on that tool. If there is a possibility that it can be done, I will let some of you know so that we can get some field testing done. I cant make any promises though. Sometimes the simplest things prove to be the hardest to get done.

I will keep the forum posted if there is any progress in this area.

Archived