bmw glass

mlemm99

same custy called me I think JuBe...my basic rule is to stay away from BMW owners unless I know them personally...just my :thumb Anyway, sounded to me as if they had a highly reflective film installed, like for flat glass, or something similar and it is fading away except for certain areas. The guy that called me wanted me to remove it for free since he was gonna "let" me tint it afterwards...oh jeez thanks ;)

I flat out tell BMW owners that I hate BMW's! They still want me to tint them and I still take them in and spend way too much time on them! This week I had a BMW/Alpena 7 series in the shop and spent nearly three hours working on it. That stupid car had some tight window seals! :thumb I just dont get paid enough to work on one that's for sure! :mad

:lol2 I deff. have to agree with you on the fact that we all don't get paid enough to work on certain cars for certain people, but as far as BMW's go, I feel like we do like 80% Beamers, it's just another car to me, and they're easy as heck, but I guess after doing so many of anything, they all get easy. The new 5 series suck though, I will admit that :thumb

Well, BMW's are'nt hard for me to do either just that certain one was and knowing that the Italian guy that owned it was very particular I slowed way down to make sure I was getting it done right the first time! :lol With you doing more BMW's they would be just like me working on GM/Chevy/Ford pickups....a piece of cake and no sweat off my brow! :thumb

My point? WHY IN THE WORLD ARE BMW OWNERS SO STINKING PICKY AND WHY DO THEY THINK THEIR CARS ARE "IT"?? WHY??? :dunno

:imok I shouldnt let them make me crazy.... :lol2

same custy called me I think JuBe...my basic rule is to stay away from BMW owners unless I know them personally...just my :twocents Anyway, sounded to me as if they had a highly reflective film installed, like for flat glass, or something similar and it is fading away except for certain areas. The guy that called me wanted me to remove it for free since he was gonna "let" me tint it afterwards...oh jeez thanks ;)

i havnt heard from this guy any more, if it is the same person it sounds like they didnt like your price, heard of me and tried to play it off like the glass is messed up, get a price out of me and then try to stick it to me when i eventually found out there was already tint that needed removing

WHY IN THE WORLD ARE BMW OWNERS SO STINKING PICKY AND WHY DO THEY THINK THEIR CARS ARE "IT"?? WHY??? :dunno

because they paid the government a lot of good tax money to have that car brought over on a boat

Archived