bmw glass

mlemm99

Anyone heard of or seen glass. In this case a 98 bmw 740i. Custy says the glass is faded or has a serveral inch wide band on faded / colored glass around the edge of each window

Anyone ever heard of it. Seen it. Fixable? Permanent? Have to replace it?

same custy called me I think JuBe...my basic rule is to stay away from BMW owners unless I know them personally...just my :imok Anyway, sounded to me as if they had a highly reflective film installed, like for flat glass, or something similar and it is fading away except for certain areas. The guy that called me wanted me to remove it for free since he was gonna "let" me tint it afterwards...oh jeez thanks ;)

same custy called me I think JuBe...my basic rule is to stay away from BMW owners unless I know them personally...just my :imok Anyway, sounded to me as if they had a highly reflective film installed, like for flat glass, or something similar and it is fading away except for certain areas. The guy that called me wanted me to remove it for free since he was gonna "let" me tint it afterwards...oh jeez thanks ;)

Typical :D:lol2

same custy called me I think JuBe...my basic rule is to stay away from BMW owners unless I know them personally...just my :wave-finger Anyway, sounded to me as if they had a highly reflective film installed, like for flat glass, or something similar and it is fading away except for certain areas. The guy that called me wanted me to remove it for free since he was gonna "let" me tint it afterwards...oh jeez thanks ;)

I flat out tell BMW owners that I hate BMW's! They still want me to tint them and I still take them in and spend way too much time on them! This week I had a BMW/Alpena 7 series in the shop and spent nearly three hours working on it. That stupid car had some tight window seals! :finger: I just dont get paid enough to work on one that's for sure! :lol

same custy called me I think JuBe...my basic rule is to stay away from BMW owners unless I know them personally...just my :wave-finger Anyway, sounded to me as if they had a highly reflective film installed, like for flat glass, or something similar and it is fading away except for certain areas. The guy that called me wanted me to remove it for free since he was gonna "let" me tint it afterwards...oh jeez thanks ;)

I flat out tell BMW owners that I hate BMW's! They still want me to tint them and I still take them in and spend way too much time on them! This week I had a BMW/Alpena 7 series in the shop and spent nearly three hours working on it. That stupid car had some tight window seals! :finger: I just dont get paid enough to work on one that's for sure! :lol

preach it sister!

Guest tintpro2007
same custy called me I think JuBe...my basic rule is to stay away from BMW owners unless I know them personally...just my :trustme Anyway, sounded to me as if they had a highly reflective film installed, like for flat glass, or something similar and it is fading away except for certain areas. The guy that called me wanted me to remove it for free since he was gonna "let" me tint it afterwards...oh jeez thanks ;)

I flat out tell BMW owners that I hate BMW's! They still want me to tint them and I still take them in and spend way too much time on them! This week I had a BMW/Alpena 7 series in the shop and spent nearly three hours working on it. That stupid car had some tight window seals! :nope I just dont get paid enough to work on one that's for sure! :mad

:lol2 I deff. have to agree with you on the fact that we all don't get paid enough to work on certain cars for certain people, but as far as BMW's go, I feel like we do like 80% Beamers, it's just another car to me, and they're easy as heck, but I guess after doing so many of anything, they all get easy. The new 5 series suck though, I will admit that :lol

Archived