Let's go skydiving

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Which skydive houston? The one in Waller?? If so, my dad has a hanger out there, and is friends with the pilot. Maybe I could get you a better deal? Anyway, we could grill afterwards at the hanger and get fishsnicked. Either way, I'll go out there.

The one at Eagle Lake. I checked on Waller. They said they no longer have it out there because of increased approach traffic

from the big airport. The Eagle Lake one sounds nice, though.

The reservation is for 9 am. I'm sure we'll be ready for grillin and chillin afterward (if not before).

You in? Bring your wife. She would like everybody that's coming. Usually a fun bunch!

Really????

Dang, I was there last week. I wondered why it was so quite, but I thought b/c it was a Thursday. I had also noticed Intercontinental was diverting the planes far west for their approach. At night, from my house, you can a gaggle of planes heading out west, then tuning back east to land. I'm assuming they are flying 50+ miles away from the airport, just to come right back. Dont know if sky diving is something I want to do right now. I always had a good time sitting out watching people land. Some of those people are insane. They will get horizontal, inches to the ground, doing 40-50mph then pull on the chords and it will flip them upright, slow them down, then touchdown.

Archived