How to sale it?

So I tint windows on the side and I work for a pretty big corporation that employes about 1100 people. With that being said I wonder is there a way to try and convince them to let me do window tinting for them. I know that they have a whole lot of vehicles on the plant site from light duty trucks and cars to backhoes and cranes and well over 100 buildings. So I guess I need to get a really good sales pitch together and present it to them. I currently use suntek films and I was thinking about the heavy equipment that they have, they would need a film that you see out of at night but still rejects a good amount of heat. I was thinking something like huper optik. I have looked and some of the videos online about it and it seems that would be right up there alley. Any suggestions would be nice I just have to convince the president of a multi billion dollar company to let me tint windows for him, no sweat right?

So I tint windows on the side and I work for a pretty big corporation that employes about 1100 people. With that being said I wonder is there a way to try and convince them to let me do window tinting for them. I know that they have a whole lot of vehicles on the plant site from light duty trucks and cars to backhoes and cranes and well over 100 buildings. So I guess I need to get a really good sales pitch together and present it to them. I currently use suntek films and I was thinking about the heavy equipment that they have, they would need a film that you see out of at night but still rejects a good amount of heat. I was thinking something like huper optik. I have looked and some of the videos online about it and it seems that would be right up there alley. Any suggestions would be nice I just have to convince the president of a multi billion dollar company to let me tint windows for him, no sweat right?

Wish I could give ya some advice. Might be careful, sometimes large corporations don't like moonlighting :blink:

Cheers and good luck :lol6

Stan

To you ever come in contact with Mangement? Do you know the main office building managment firm? Usaully multi million and or billion dollar corps have a seperate mngment firm that handles maintance and upkeep of buildings etc. so those are the guys to come in contact with... Not the actual company or owner unless it is a much more of a personal type company!

If you work in the corporate area, just get started doing co-workers' cars. Build a reputation around there and let the word get around.

:lol2

They can't get upset if you are just helping out your coworker's, and this could be helpful in getting them interseted in having a large scale job done.

However you being a weekend warrior would not be able to handle such a larger scale project by yourself. No offense to you, but even someone like myself would need a few extra hand's for a job of that size. And as for heavy equipment. You have no idea just how challenging it can be to turn out decent work on dirty tractor window's. Now if you are able to get your company interested in a large scale job like your are proposing. Either myself, or someone on here would be more then happy to bid on a job like this. and your company would probably have to have atleast 3 bid's on a job of that size if not more. Most job's I recieve there's probably 3 to 30 company's bidding on.

I'm not talking about just knocking out all the vehicles and equipment all at once, what I am wanting is for them to give me a permanent position on the plant site and doing the tint as an everyday thing for them. With them as a corporation providing the tint and all, not me just giving them a bid on everything as a whole.

Archived