what sizes of film do you stock

personally i've been stocking 40 and 24. was thinking about ordering 20 and 36 inches now but that means my cost of inventory will go up. just curious to see what most of everyone else carry's.

I stock 40 & 20 of my popular %'s. & for those that aren't that popular I just get a 40, that way I just cut it down to whatever I want. For the most part 20's are just for the ease of installation, making it quicker for us to handle the film IMO. Though I do like the set up you have going, with the 24's, that way incase you do get the odd ball sized windows (chevy trucks, f-150's) your covered w/o wasting any. Can't get 2 24's from a 40, believe me, I've tried .... :beach

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have dealers that purchase only 40's and are very successful(hand cut also). I also have dealers that purchase 18/20/22/24/28/32/36/40 of their most popular films. I say choose what works for you. If you can afford to foot out the extra dough for a few odd size rolls, it can help save waste.

Guest Crackz
what about full size truck glass...? most of those your gonna need a bigger size than 20 inches right?

So flip the 40" sideways and do them. :thumb

yes just heat shrink sideways it doesnt matter as long as its shrunk

24 and 36 is different... but hey that would work quite well actually although i will probably just stick with 40 and 24. i do just kinda miss hanging on to the 20 inch roll for all the side windows instead now i gotta measure and splice the 40 inch. not a big deal but hey sometimes its kinda handy having the little 20 inch roll in case i mess up a window here and there so i dont gotta dip into the 40 inch and have to hang out to the other piece for the next time i mess up

Archived