Im just curious as to what ppl's shop names are on here or what name they wished they had etc etc...I have thought about changing mine but the name recognition makes it rough...Might eventually inc with Guardian Tint & Graphics Even names that are hilarious would be cool, just wondering this fine morning :thumb

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My shop is on a street names Lomas, I named it Lomas Glass and Tint, super original, but there has been a shop in our general vicinity on lomas for like 15 years or more, so the hopes are that people will associate with it being the shop on Lomas because the name has changed 3 times now.

My new company I think I am going to name Grill Monster. My friend drew me this logo.

208614_1708836480333_1220723262_31419850_5053884_n.jpg

Not to hijack the thread. Yesterday I ordered a personalized plate for my s-10. The state called me today and denied it.... It was supposed to read "nkka plz" not meant to be racist at all. meant for the meaning of "whatever". So now I have to come up with a new saying.

Back on subject..

Have a friend, his is "Top Secret Filming" with an FBI type font. Double D Tints i thought was funny.

H&F jacking my thread! Nkka plz. Someone on here said they'd call their shop "Another Tint Shop" cuz everyone always gets their quotes from there. lol

we have a guy out here that does graphics that is top secret something...I can nvr remember the name tho

Kari the comedian. :lol

Archived