last post ho #99

I'll tell you, after we went through one side of the duplex we own and gutted everything while we lived in the place, I will hire out for sheetrock and mudding from now on. If I can go in after and the corners are pretty much square, then I will try my hand at the trim.

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest c5golfguy

mornin slayer. time to hunker down for tornado's. at least my fever finally broke last night and i feel like a brand new man. Still stuffy as all get out, but the drugs are working. :boogie

Wooohhhooooo I was just told that chairman MaObama finally released his birth certificate. It only took him 3 years to get one made :boogie Oh well now that the circus issue is resolved, can they start talking about the real issues>>>

Guest c5golfguy

You have to ask why now? Why release the birth certificate now? Obama has been under much much more pressure by Trump, so why now?

I have to agree with Beck, its all a distraction to take your eye off the ball, to redirect your attention at a critical moment. The critical moment today is in fact a historical moment in US History.

Today is the first time in 97 years the Federal Reserve has held a press conference. You don't think that Bernanke is going to be dropping some heavy news today about USA financial situation?

With Obama it is always pay no attention to the left hand watch the right. The media will be too tied up with the Birther scenario and experts examining the document all day on news and who will be reporting about the FED?

Time to wake up people!!

Also.. I don't believe the bc he released is real anyway. It's the same one minus the signatures that's been on Snopes for years. But read the points of this link...

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/barack...movement-098513

Archived