Phone App.

I have used the Hanita app and I would suggest writing sizes down . if you input a job and then input another job the first one will be erased. Found out the hard way

You can e-mail the quote to yourself so you will have a copy which resolves that problem but it still isn't a bad idea to have your measurements written down.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Malcolm E Boo

I have used the Hanita app and I would suggest writing sizes down . if you input a job and then input another job the first one will be erased. Found out the hard way

You can e-mail the quote to yourself so you will have a copy which resolves that problem but it still isn't a bad idea to have your measurements written down.

This

I do it all the time

If you could have any iPhone/Droid App. to help you on the job (either flat glass or auto) what would it do?

I think it would be cool to have an app that would let you input some window sizes and make notes (like an estimate sheet) with the ability email/export to an excel spreadsheet. It would not be something that I used all of the time, but it would be nice in case I got into a bind!

Tim

Like the Hanita TEK app? :dunno

Kind of...

The Hanita app is branded Hanita. There is no way to put in a price for film, and no export to excel function (I think that would be valuable, but I am not sure??)

The app definitely is slick, I was just curious if others had ideas for an app that would be really useful on the job in addition to the Hanita app!

Tim

Heres to hoping you picked up an iPhone since this thread began. We have a new SolarGard app that does exactly what you are talking about.

Archived