SCARED!!

Guest powertints

Guest Tint Slug

that would scare the %#@ out of me, I'm glad it turned out to be ok....blows me away how some people say that it isn't a baby until it is completly out of the womb and ....never mind, personal point of veiw....I'm happy all is well for you, Mrs PT and lil PT

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we had a miscarriage with our second child......it happened pretty early on, things like that happen for a reason, its the bodys way of rejecting something that is going wrong. not very long after that we got pregnant again and every thing went as planned.

it's time to chime in with some medical advice (from a tinter, no less). Pregnant women should not drink tea. There is something in tea that prohibits the absorption of iron. Also, make sure she takes prenatal vitamins. And for God's sake, DO NOT smoke or drink. If you can't quit for yourself, quit for the person who CAN'T choose for themself. Sorry to get riled up, but this matter strikes a chord deep inside.

I totally agree with wndotint, Tea contains ALOT of flouride. Floride is a toxin, you should also use "tom's of maine" toothpaste, the only floride free toothpaste I know of. If you have floridated tap water, DONT DRINK IT! Also discontinue use of aluminum, such as deodorant, and check ALL of your food for aluminium products, aluminum dioxide is in ALOT of food now and it is a poison, it causes alzhiemers disease among other things.

Guest powertints

Sorry to hear that again fx, deepest regrets. My wife is adapting to her new diet, but doesn't like it. No caffine soda, no high sugar foods, lot's of protien, vitamins, etc. I hate it, because I don't want to be a dfick and eat it in front of her, so I am not eating it either (in front of her :spit ) She works at a all female vet hospital so we literaly have a milk crate full of books on the subject, geez. We are doing everything under the sun to make sure this goes as planned. I appreciate all of the feedback and PLEASE keep it coming. Books don't do jack s**t versus real expeirence, like tint school vs. a tinter :spit

Archived