gonna be 30 this year...

Yeah, men can have a party with alcohol and a bag of chips, we women tend to want food, music, organisation with the alcohol and chips.

If you want food you want your mum/mom involved..... at least then your stripper might be male :thumb

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Personally I'd rather have a good chef than a stripper.

Damn, I must be getting old. :thumb

:lol

See TD you gotta learn how to work that. .... That's when you tell your wife that you'd rather the chef 'cause no stripper could compete with what you have at home :lol

Damn, I must be getting old. :thumb

:lol

See TD you gotta learn how to work that. .... That's when you tell your wife that you'd rather the chef 'cause no stripper could compete with what you have at home :lol

I'll remember that one :lol

Damn, I must be getting old. :beer

:welcome

I'll remember that one :lol

Man this one is a loose/loose ask for stripper and offend her about her body. Ask for the chef and she will take that as a crack about her cooking and tell you to cook your own dam dinners. The only way to make that one fly is to say you want it catered so she doesn't have to cook our clean and then you could enjoy the party with her.

Archived