gonna be 30 this year...

so my fam is making a big deal out of my 30th, which isn't for a bit, but are wondering if my hubs is planning anything for me...my fam loves BD parties...I haven't had a party in like 10 years, but I'd actually not mind it. Trouble is not sure hubs will plan it...should I just let my mom plan one for me? Need some hubs opinions here...is party planning sucky as hell or do I just ask him to plan me one or I will go on tinter strike?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Purely from a guy perspective, it would depend on how you asked. My bet is of you give him the right incentive he will throw you a party to remember. Kinda throw in the more fun you have, the more fun he will have after and it should be good

Little tip. We guys are dumb and we can't read minds. You have to tell us what you want.

good point TD now tell my wife to quite dropping me hint's because I will never pickup on them. :lol

I have been trying to get a christmas list from her for 7 years now, and she tells me to pay attention to what she wants. How do I know when she picks up a purse in a store and say's I wouldn't mind having one of these. I that some kind of woman code. When I want something from the store I do like normal people and throw it in the dam buggie. :thumb

Archived