Advice please

Guest nikstar

Guest Malcolm E Boo
When do stop being a newbie? I have been practicing for 4 yrs now and still have things to learn. Dont think i have asked any stupid question before.

Cheers for the replys, i dont think hes to fussed about matrix as long as its kinda uniform.

You never stop learning.

Some people choose to stop learning.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tint325i

ive was tinting part time (every night and weekend!!) for about 3.5 - 4 years before opening my shop in 2005 aged 25, learning the hard way!!

Guest filmslayer
When do stop being a newbie? I have been practicing for 4 yrs now and still have things to learn. Dont think i have asked any stupid question before.

Cheers for the replys, i dont think hes to fussed about matrix as long as its kinda uniform.

good question ... maybe after you stop using the word " practicing " ...

i still learn every model year , just have a lil more to pull from when something new comes along ...

Guest nikstar
ive was tinting part time (every night and weekend!!) for about 3.5 - 4 years before opening my shop in 2005 aged 25, learning the hard way!!

Me to, well not opened the shop part yet, but i have been looking at units and i am 25, :bingo How big is your shop?

Guest nikstar

good question ... maybe after you stop using the word " practicing " ...

i still learn every model year , just have a lil more to pull from when something new comes along ...

Well i say practicing, i am gettin paid with no complaints, i no i still need to work on getting cleaner install, but i have never had any complaints.

Guest tint325i

Me to, well not opened the shop part yet, but i have been looking at units and i am 25, :blink: How big is your shop?

1300sq ft, only moved in in august tho, spent first 5 years in 450sq ft

newshop001.jpg

newpremises003.jpg

newshop003.jpg

Guest nikstar

WOW thats huge, nice and bright too, I have been looking at 500sqft there the smallest round my way, got to keep costs down!

Archived