Advice please

Guest nikstar

Guest tint325i
re-paint this summer

i'd wait till ya slow ...

its 2 cold in the winter here, takes to long to dry, paint it on friday night in the summer and it'll dry by sat, second coat sat, dry and cured by monday, done

450sq ft did me fine, can only tint one car at a time (most of the time)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate tinting those cars, super easy to shrink backglass but always get peanuts and im never happy with how the dots turn out and ive tried every trick i got to get them lay down better short of sanding them. The ones ive done have defroster lines going through the matrix and you guys will still sand them then?

I hate tinting those cars, super easy to shrink backglass but always get peanuts and im never happy with how the dots turn out and ive tried every trick i got to get them lay down better short of sanding them. The ones ive done have defroster lines going through the matrix and you guys will still sand them then?

just a note if you see what looks like defroster lines that high in the BG they are probably antenna lines, and I would not recomend sanding them at all.

I seem to have the best luck with dot if I just card it out as normal with a paper towel around my hard card. If the custy is not happy I tell them to come back in 2 days, and I go over the dots again with a felt card. That normally makes dot matrix look pretty good IMO. :spit

Archived