Last Post Ho #107

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest c5golfguy

thanks bossman. The guy that took the pics worked for atlanta journal constitution newspaper as a photographer for 35 years, he just recently retired from AJC.

Guest Darknesswithin
hopefully that is not for both....

yep,, I'm getting top dollar from the dealership now,,, they are paying the same as if they where a walk in.... :lol

So essentially 150 per car??

Yes sir ,, good price for these cars if ou ask me,,, I would love to get more but this is Fl.......

no bueno. How does one come up with a solution to bring up the pricing in an area like that?

it's not easy Chris ,, especially in this area. we have dozens of 99 tint shops around here and they lowball the work to an extreme...

luckly for us they tried us then dropped us and went to a "bigger name with empty promises" <<< found out they aren't all that great.... :lol2 can anyone guess who that is??

heres a hint ,, they are one of the shops within a wedge shot..

but to make a long story short,,, they know they are paying for quality instead of the name..... which it has nothing to do with the film name but the other shop is using that as there ploy to get the work in.. :twocents ...... to bad the work isn't up to par...

anywho.... almost done with the first one... gotta hang the rear glass and on to the next one :dunno

Guest filmslayer
nobody is playing with any chips this morning ... :poke i am up 75 over 2 tables though ... :twocents

Might play later if you are around dude.

should be ...

Archived