Last Post Ho #107

It's not always easy, but whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things honest, whatsoever things just, whatsoever things pure, whatsoever things lovely, whatsoever things of good report; if any virtue, and if any praise, think on these things.

TD make your own world a happy, beautiful place and be content with how many other people you can infect.... happiness, joy, laughter are all contagious. When you smile at people don't they smile back... sometimes it's enough :thumb

Misspelt.

the people that make the 747

OK... I'm not even going to ask how you got Boeing form being :beer

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drive thru NYC or Philly.... everyone tailgates... and as long as you don't make any stupid moves... everyone just flows right along. :thumb

I drove my mom up to LI one day to visit a friend of hers, and people were passing each other within a hair... the trick is just don't flinch and remain calm and on course and no one crashes. LOL

My mom was nervous... but I can generally hold my own driving thru the city.

Archived