pattern sharing

Guest keepitcool

Guest DontWorryItWillDry

KIC,

I understand your dillema. I'm putting myself in your position and I would think MAG's idea was a great one. Like everyone in here is encouraging, I would strongly consider that.

On competition, I am surrounded by them! All over the place. It's good to acknowledge them and that they do exist. If we don't, then that leads to content and content leads to just being average. My friend, competition is what drives us. Competition is making you be the best you can and you already admitted it. Channel your anger into strategies that will make you even more creative than you've been before.

If he caters to the youngin's let him. Aren't the youngin's the ones who will always try to talk you down in price like your're not worth your asking price?

I'm basing my opinions solely on what your initial posts said. I'm sure there is more to it. But this is what I had to say at this time. :cheers

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest keepitcool

DWIWD...I couldnt have put it better myself.thats what I needed to hear.thank you.I hope I can help you in a time of question someday.

Guest TINTFXold

hello, my name is FX and I'm an :ahole

KIC, just go down to your competitions shop, drag his azz outside and put a few pop knots on his head. :dunno

Guest Terrapin

Putting your initials in it won't work with Computer Cut. Like you said, anyone wanting to use the pattern could just delete them. The only way I see to avoid the problem is to get a separate signmaking program so that you can cut the file yourself.

I don't like the Computer Cut sharing concept either. I also wouldn't be surprised if they get shut down some day for having and receiving money from so much copyrighted material.

Guest Film Maverick

KIC

Talk to Richard @ Computer Cut and explain this to him. He has come up with some good ideas that have helped me in the past.

sorry you took me the wrong way KIC, I was totally serious on that one. but terrapin said that wouldnt work. man could you imagine if it would have, you know some dork is going to be showing you the new tint job he just got and the nice graphics in the job. imagine looking at him and saying "yeah man those are some cool graphics, I know becuz you see those little initials there those stand for my name" dude the look on their face would be priceless.

Archived