pattern sharing

Guest keepitcool

Guest xtremetinting

if you had a good plotter program, you could do all your graphics yourself....check around and find one that does all you want it to do and buy it....I use winpcsign and it offers a lot of things..I can scan to the program and manipulate all I want then send it to the plotter....I have computercut also, and I have neve rhad them do a single design for me, that way they dont post it for all to use.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest assneckavenger

I don't know much about plotters but why don't you upload it to adobe and do all your saving from there then you can edit real easy takes some practice but anyone can catch on pretty fast. don't know if this helpl :lol

Guest xtremetinting

you can also design it in corel draw and then trace it then save it in a .ai or .eps format and then import it your plotter program and cut away.....if you need more help, email me and I can help you.

Guest keepitcool

I appreciate all the input.assneck good to see you.ill start here.im not good w/ puters at all so most of the replies I wont be able to perform, but thank you anyway.XTREMETINTING. I do have winpc and ive got to be honest I f$cking hate it.of course ive had no training on it or anything but it is very hard to understand this program.one of my distributers has been tryuing to get in touch w/ someone who knows how to use this POS and have them call me for the past 3 months but nothing yet.even richard @ computer cut said this program is "haggered" (thats my new favorite word) 8)

Wow I was bothered about the same thing. My competition just started using a steamer for film removal and is telling everyone that they use the newest latest and greatest film removal technique. Woulodn't dought it if they are telling them they invented it. I know that they wouldn't hesitate to rip off some pattern off computer cut and say it's theirs. I have used computer cut patterns but the customer knows where I get it from I have never taken credit for someonelses work.

Protint, glad to see you posting again, your email had me worried that something was wrong with the board (that you weren't able to post) you missed the episode of some asshat calling himsef pro-tint, the dude posted 3 times in the graphics forum, telling us how he was "all that" with links to his rinky dink sad ass site in every post, the dude turned out to be KIC's hack competition :cool I deleted all his shiznet.

Hey TD I think it is AOL. If I use explorer I don't have any problems.

I was at work when I saw that guy Pro-tint post that message. I asked him if his graphics are as original as his name? :drunk he probably gets them off the computercut site. Did he leave?

Archived