pattern sharing

Guest keepitcool

Guest keepitcool

I have to worry about the competition.thats one of my rolls as an owner.I have to stay on top of things and be aware of what the other guys r up to so I can try to stay one step ahead.TD I never wanted to imply that you were being sarcastic, ever.I have the ut most respect for you.I just didnt know how to comprehend magics post.it seemed like it was mocking my post and I dont like to be mocked(who does?)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest keepitcool

I am still tyring to get back to my normal state of mind after quiting my prescription "WELLBUTRIN" its kind of messing w/ my attitude a little.I apologize.

im an @$$%ole

Guest keepitcool

that is a good idea. I only wonder if the people at compu cut can make it so my initials cant be deleted out or removed from the pic.so iof they cut the pattern my initials r on there too?/?? I wonder :dunno

everyone has days. some days suck, other days suck more. Just take it as it comes and make the best of it. Don't let anything someone else says (or types) to heart. The majority of us are here to help.

Guest thetintshop
im an @$$%ole

hey kic, there's two kinds of assholes. the assholes that don't know they are assholes, and the assholes who admit to being assholes. (like me) the ones that can admit it are ok.

and magik's idea was a good one. any good airbrush artist initials everything. no reason why you shouldn't do the same.

Archived