Rear Bench Seat

Guest Jackhole

Guest Jackhole

I have had a lot of trouble with a 1994 honda accord rear beanch seat removal. I have done most american cars strip jobs in the past and this honda is pushing my last nerve. I an trying to strip the interior to put in some new hardware, and re-uhholster the suckwer for a client, but I dont want to destroy the bodywork, or seat tie downs in any way.

On american cars all you have to do it use a pry bar and your done...bing bang boom, but this is getting rediculous.

Any help would be apreciated, thanks

Guest Jackhole

and sorry about the non-tint topic, we are a full service place, but this is a new thing for me as I have just recently started there, and I dont want to be the noob with the dumb questions

Guest Jackhole

oh no, not just the upper portion that folds down for cargo use, I meant the actually seat bench that is non-moving. I have still yet to come up with a way to get it out of there, I should just go to honda for this, but its for a friend, so there is no real rush.

I think :lol on those you just grab the bench on the front of the seat centered right behind each front seat, and give a good yank upwards. I'm pretty sure they have metal clips that lock in right at the front underneath the front of the cushion. You should be able to lift the front of the cushion to check before doing the yanking. :rollin :booga