Are there any really nice tint shops?

I was just wondering if anyone out there as actually seen a really nice tint shop? I am talking one with a nice waiting area, clean, flat screen, etc... here in TN it seems they are all hole in the wall garages. I would like to see some pics if anyone has some.

I was just wondering if anyone out there as actually seen a really nice tint shop? I am talking one with a nice waiting area, clean, flat screen, etc... here in TN it seems they are all hole in the wall garages. I would like to see some pics if anyone has some.

I had a nice clean lobby with a flat screen. Then someone broke in and stole my flat screen and tint, lol. Blade has a nice shop.

I just think that if you have a really nice shop and drive people to your location, then you can display residential, security, and so on to build your business. I am in the process of going out on my own, and this is the approach that i am taking. I will display pics soon..

I just think that if you have a really nice shop and drive people to your location, then you can display residential, security, and so on to build your business. I am in the process of going out on my own, and this is the approach that i am taking. I will display pics soon..

Hope you do well opneing your own place. For flat glass concetrate on your in home presintation. I'd have to say that 85% of the flat glass job's I do the custy never even come to my shop. A clean waiting area is very important for the auto custy though. By all means keep it clean. Even if it's not fancy. :dunno

Archived