Are there any really nice tint shops?

There are a few standouts here in Socal. VIP's shops for sure.

It really doesn't take much to make them nice. Dust every couple weeks, get rid of that couch your brother donated to the shop when it first opened. Get rid of the old marketing from the supplier you don't even buy from anymore :thumb some fresh paint, magazines that are from within the last year, and throw out the clutter. Tinters seem to be natural hoarders... I know I was!

I'd use the slow season to do housekeeping, a clean professional looking shop is able to command higher prices and if you are competing against someone those little extras can be a huge determining factor.

We all had to do chores as kids, why not require employees/managers/owner to handle weekly cleaning tasks in the shop.

And my biggest pet peeve, the moldy soapy mess that sits at the bottom of every peel board... that can't be good to be around that all day

Guest scottydosnntkno

mines not bad :thumb

outside pic:

3yr old construction

IMG00109-20100613-1657.jpg

28655_390277855868_373782260868_4235047_4096081_n.jpg

28655_390277875868_373782260868_4235048_3816048_n.jpg

these are old pictures from when we moved in last year. No pictures of the waiting room/office, but imagine silver walls with a black leather couch and chair, then a black wood desk.

When we move to a bigger shop in a couple months, then i'll put some more work into the waiting room.

Guest tint14u
I was just wondering if anyone out there as actually seen a really nice tint shop? I am talking one with a nice waiting area, clean, flat screen, etc... here in TN it seems they are all hole in the wall garages. I would like to see some pics if anyone has some.

Go to www.bakerglassinc i think we have a very nice shop

Archived