Last to post #119

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
want to say thanks to TW and Balz, for I would not have seen this... I used it as my daily joke to this 23 year old I been chatting up for months. well its starting to kinda get good, so I drop this joke on her and she runs with it... Says she is seriously coming over later.... WINNING!

Q: WHAT IS AN AUSTRALIAN KISS?

A: It's the same as a French kiss, but 'downunder.'

Great. I contributed to your cradle robbing :)

Guest Malcolm E Boo
want to say thanks to TW and Balz, for I would not have seen this... I used it as my daily joke to this 23 year old I been chatting up for months. well its starting to kinda get good, so I drop this joke on her and she runs with it... Says she is seriously coming over later.... WINNING!

Q: WHAT IS AN AUSTRALIAN KISS?

A: It's the same as a French kiss, but 'downunder.'

Great. I contributed to your cradle robbing :)

Well done

hey 23 with a 4 year old..... I am in the clear on this one. Plus I got the Cougar driving to houston friday... Two weeks ago a 35 and 19 took me home....at the same time.... I need to go buy a lottery ticket... I would like to thank my ex for flipping out and leaving me.... Best thing that ever happened!!!

:) sheen aint got shizz on me

Guest Malcolm E Boo
hey 23 with a 4 year old..... I am in the clear on this one. Plus I got the Cougar driving to houston friday... Two weeks ago a 35 and 19 took me home....at the same time.... I need to go buy a lottery ticket... I would like to thank my ex for flipping out and leaving me.... Best thing that ever happened!!!

You watch it don't drop off

You watch it don't drop off

So sayeth the guy who would lop it off for a uti

Archived