Last to post #121

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My second grade teacher made me hate school. My parents tried to get mre out of that ladies class and into the gifted class but I missed by one point. That lady was evil. After that I never paid attention our did homework and passed on test and quiz scores

Yep, had a few teachers that were downright evil, one in particular sticks out in my memory. A real piece of work.

Guest Malcolm E Boo

My downfall was alcohol. I was often in lessons half cut whilst my mates smelt of cigs and weed, I never smoked they never drank a school.

I didn't fit in and most my teachers were idiots.

i fit in everywhere . jock , honor role and i controlled the drug trade ...

I was an outsider in the Dungeons and Dragons clique, too nerdy for them even. :D

Guest Malcolm E Boo
My second grade teacher made me hate school. My parents tried to get mre out of that ladies class and into the gifted class but I missed by one point. That lady was evil. After that I never paid attention our did homework and passed on test and quiz scores

Yep, had a few teachers that were downright evil, one in particular sticks out in my memory. A real piece of work.

Mr Heaney.

He had proper short man syndrome. I was taller than him when I was 12 and everybody was taller than him when we were 15.

Hated that dwarf with a passion. The feeling was mutual.

Guest Malcolm E Boo
I didn't fit in and most my teachers were idiots.

i fit in everywhere . jock , honor role and i controlled the drug trade ...

I was an outsider in the Dungeons and Dragons clique, too nerdy for them even. :D

Crikey O'Reilly that is HoPo level nerdyness. :lol

Guest filmslayer

guess i was blessed . my teachers all seen how bored i was in class and pushed for acceleration , it was my mom that said no . she didnt want me to graduate before i was 18 . i hated her for it then but thank her now ...

Archived