solo or partner?

Guest scottsprotint

Guest scottsprotint

First cut system, steady flow of customers, lots of police vehicles, great location, and a good name.

Do you add another guy (good tinter) or keep it solo ??

No issues at all right now, book it as I get it, just need some input on growing out some.

Guest VOLTRON

you could add another good tinter which would give you more time to get new customers and take some load off of you but I wouldnt make them a partner just an employee

Guest scottsprotint
I made more money before adding employees :lol Never take in a pardner unless it is your immediate family............. like living in the same house so all the money goes to the same place.

Thats my thoughts Mr Stan, Sometimes the bigger isn't always the better I suppose. Thanks !

I made more money before adding employees :lol Never take in a pardner unless it is your immediate family............. like living in the same house so all the money goes to the same place.

Thats my thoughts Mr Stan, Sometimes the bigger isn't always the better I suppose. Thanks !

You are right there for sure. It's just that you have to depend on employees and they can and will bend you over given a chance. I'm lucky this year (knock on wood) that I have a real good crew.

I made more money before adding employees :coffee Never take in a pardner unless it is your immediate family............. like living in the same house so all the money goes to the same place.

You are right there for sure. It's just that you have to depend on employees and they can and will bend you over given a chance. I'm lucky this year (knock on wood) that I have a real good crew.

I agree with you ! People will rip you off. I have had the owner of the shop I run call me at odd times and ask me if I took a cash adv which I did not. Come to find out the person that was just hired took the cash right out of the box and figured I would take the fall for it. What he did not know is the owner and myself have been working together for the last 20 years and have developed a lot of trust and good communication with each other. Be careful when dealing with unknown people and your shop.

Guest scottsprotint

I've read on here a while back about a lot of guys/(gals too) who work alone and love it.

Like most , you never want to turn away the money. Im thinking I'll keep it the way it is and

work at my own pace. Thanks for the input! :smoker

Keep it solo, I had a partner. He gave me his portion of the company which is good. Partners are hard to deal with since you have to ask permission for everything. I now pay a guy to clean the windows and take panels off for me, all I do is apply tint. Our system works really good, teahing him how to tint slowly. He has picked up on it rather quickly, I can see it is beneficial to learn with a pro. It took me a lot longer on my own trying to figure everything out.

Archived