2001 Lincoln LS

Guest yyeellooww

the worst thing to deal with on that car is the brake light, it's a pain in the ass to remove, and I usually break the damn things trying, you have to pull the deck and the seats to get to it, and it still is a pain.

Guest tmaster

the rear brake light will not come out unless you break the tabs that are in the trunk. (I wouldn't). it looks like they put the light in and than the glass. before cleaning the back glass jam something under the light (after you remove the cover)we use 3" long pieces of molding, this will keep the rubber around the light from coming off when you hit it with your squeegee. :passout

Guest BigZ

Wow an other :asshat coustomer. This guy with his friend in 89jetta.(POS) came through one of my auto sound dealers.

did this car today. First I do the side, every thing came looking good. now I go to the back glass. I notice thier is very lite glue contamination all over it, I say no biggie. will scrub it out. (notice this is the first time I am doing this car). I clean all the top part the middle too. now I reach the bottom. at the bottom glue is thicker and is stuck to the deck felt. I Cleaned it three times. now I call the coustomer and explained him that I cant reach that part and it is stuck to the deck and to the glass. He said okay. Now I shrink it put the tint on the glass. (his friend left the place, cuz I was done with the car.) I take the car out. the guy see it and I explain it to him again that I coud'nt reach the bottom part(glue is at the very bottom and is imposible for me to scrub it out.). He says dont worry its only at the bottom and says I did a good job. after 3 hours later I get the call from the auto sound place that the coustomer is back now with his freind ( and his freind is like I dont see tint on the back glass cut around the break light and :rollin like that.) and is complaining about the job and I scratched his back glass :lol . ITs not the coustomer its his friend whos being @nal. I told the auto sound place to get one of their guys to take the brake light out. I will see wuts up with the back glass tommorow.

Archived