Mirror Tint Question

Guest fredstinting
We just applied a silver 15 to a doctors office, but they are complaining you can still see in at night when back lit. Is there any true mirror film that lets you see out but not in even when back lit?

all films but black out film will allow you to see in the building or home once you turn a light on from the inside of the home or business . but makes it harder for the person to see out. once you done silver 15 on a home or business you will notice when you turn on a light at night the film becomes real reflective on the inside and harder to see out the window and any people looking in from outside they can see everything your doing . Your most likely not going to notice them looking at you cause the mirror reflection

Very true, Fred. I tell all my customers "there is NO magic film that gives 24 hour privacy with visibility from inside to out. PERIOD!" Anyone who claims otherwise is completely false. There are, however, films that cangive privacy for a major portion of the day. I had a customer battle me over putting on silver15 on his home sliders(complete back of the house) I finally complied, but had him sign and get a copy of a statement that it was explained to him. Well, got a call from him about a week later. Seems he and the wife thought it was cool that they could see themselves in the "mirrors" at night. Did it on the kitchen table. Weny out the next morning to his neighbor applauding him. Asked what could be done, I simply told him "Close your blinds and don't screw on the kitchen table"!!!

Archived