Which film manufacturer puts it in writing the highest % of heat loss

Since collectively , all flat glass members here have probably read all literature from all film companies they deal with, which company claims the highest % for heat loss in the winter? 25% , 35% , 45% , higher ? I guess the question is, which company stretches the truth the much but puts it in writing :dunno

They all spout bollocks in one way or another.

Thats whats cool about NFRC, it stops the misleading facts quickly and at this point if it doesn't have NFRC its because its specs aren't what they are claimed to be :waving

You can verify claims by using LBNL glass modeling software. Pretty good way to see who is telling the truth :thumb

I like having you around here already!

I've always used the International Glazing Database, this uses the same results correct?

You can verify claims by using LBNL glass modeling software. Pretty good way to see who is telling the truth :dunno

I like having you around here already!

I've always used the International Glazing Database, this uses the same results correct?

Yes sir, you cannot submit false data into that database...

The original question s still out here, nOT how to disprove, but rather which company boasts the most heat loss..in writing

I'm not sure you would want to boast about heat loss, reduction in heat loss would be Enerlogic by a long shot. Amazing film when it comes to emissivity.

The original question s still out here, nOT how to disprove, but rather which company boasts the most heat loss..in writing

I'm not sure you would want to boast about heat loss, reduction in heat loss would be Enerlogic by a long shot. Amazing film when it comes to emissivity.

Is it me or wouldn't you want to advertise "the lowest percentage of heat loss?" Am I missing something? :poke

Is it me or wouldn't you want to advertise "the lowest percentage of heat loss?" Am I missing something? :hmmm

Sorry, I meant boast the highest heat retention in winter, best film for heat loss

Archived