Xpel DAP

I think i am shooting in the dark here but, is there ANY way that i can get Xpel DAP on a per cut or some sort of different subscription service.

I am just starting out, got my training(Xpel Calgary),plotter etc i am sure some of you will remember from my previous posts(Jeff)

Anyways problem is i still have a full time job so i don't cut much yet, i just finished paying $600 for 2 months of DAP and cut a hood/fender tips for a civic(more as practice than anything)

This is pretty costly, yet i research around and it seems like all the other software sucks, and i do like the DAP/the customer service is great and the guys have treated me well so far(i will get those sample pics off you Jeff and Melissa i promise!)

Anyways just curious if there is anyway until i get on my feet more to get something else setup, i would even be game for paying an ABSURD per cut amount, just so that i don't have operating costs of something i am not using.

Lats month hurt especially, $300 and i never even logged in.:( So i cancelled it the other week until i get some cars, now i get a call today and a guy needs a hood/one fender tip redone(body shop call)......:faceplam

Love what you guys are doing, just curious if there's anyway to help the small guy out for the get go. If not i do understand.

Let me know.

Thanks.

I think i am shooting in the dark here but, is there ANY way that i can get Xpel DAP on a per cut or some sort of different subscription service.

I am just starting out, got my training(Xpel Calgary),plotter etc i am sure some of you will remember from my previous posts(Jeff)

Anyways problem is i still have a full time job so i don't cut much yet, i just finished paying $600 for 2 months of DAP and cut a hood/fender tips for a civic(more as practice than anything)

This is pretty costly, yet i research around and it seems like all the other software sucks, and i do like the DAP/the customer service is great and the guys have treated me well so far(i will get those sample pics off you Jeff and Melissa i promise!)

Anyways just curious if there is anyway until i get on my feet more to get something else setup, i would even be game for paying an ABSURD per cut amount, just so that i don't have operating costs of something i am not using.

Lats month hurt especially, $300 and i never even logged in.:( So i cancelled it the other week until i get some cars, now i get a call today and a guy needs a hood/one fender tip redone(body shop call)......:faceplam

Love what you guys are doing, just curious if there's anyway to help the small guy out for the get go. If not i do understand.

Let me know.

Thanks.

Until you are regulary doing kits weekly, I would think that you'd want to save a few bucks by ordering kits from the gang at Shadow Shield. This is kind of a chicken or the egg business, but I would recommend pounding the pavement and building up your demand before getting too deep into your pockets.

Archived