Vinyl sign i made for the jacksonville sharks game

ljr1977

Dang if i would have knew that sharks logo was for you i might not have designed it. LOL JK man

yea..it wouldn't import into computercut, but im sure LXI would..i only have CC at the shop and thats where i cut the shark at.....lmao..so i had to get garry to do it for me.. i do thank you for trying!

Sonny said you called him and ask him to do it, Sonny then called me and i emailed it to him and he supposively emailed it to you. I used Vector Magic I dont know what programs will import into computer cut, I used to have it, I think EPS will, I think i sent him EPS & AI

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dang if i would have knew that sharks logo was for you i might not have designed it. LOL JK man

yea..it wouldn't import into computercut, but im sure LXI would..i only have CC at the shop and thats where i cut the shark at.....lmao..so i had to get garry to do it for me.. i do thank you for trying!

Sonny said you called him and ask him to do it, Sonny then called me and i emailed it to him and he supposively emailed it to you. I used Vector Magic I dont know what programs will import into computer cut, I used to have it, I think EPS will, I think i sent him EPS & AI

for some reason it would not import to computercut i seen it there as a eps and should of open, but didn't..no biggie..i am how ever great-full you tried, but i'm positive i can still use it with the LXI i have at home

HOW EVER I WISH I WAS ON VACATION LIKE HIM! LOL

Archived