The Never Ending Story

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A purple pimp suit, and 9 inch platforms? What is He thinking? And that envelope in His hand? It's the envelope I had earlier marked "return to sender".... Uncle Dad was My secret contact! Dumbfounded, I started to speak. "good morning ladies and gentleman.....My name is Joo-Joo B. Ead, and I'm here to

Guest tint whisperer

show you how to most effectively clean up your poops. Looking around the audience I notice a large man, that I ask to provide a sample so I can show my techniques

that I had learned over the years. The large man walks up on stage, and deposits a fresh bag of Elephant crap all over the 8th centure ming dynasty rug. I proceed to start cleaning up the poop, using the patented "Joo-Joo" method, when all of a sudden, Uncle dad stands up, adjusts His 'Fro and yells

middle of the stinky crap pile. Horrified, He stands up, grabs His "Black Power" Afro pick, and scurries off the stage, slipping and sliding the whole way, on His 9" Jimmy Choo Platforms.. Peggy is backstage, laughing His asss off. I turn to Yuri, who is standing by the open backstage door, pointing at the running taxi cab. "Moscow, here I come" I thought to Myself. I run towards the door with a cacophony of Boos raining down on Me. Tough crowd I think as I

"Wha chew talkin' about Willis?.......

:blink:

Archived