The Never Ending Story

, but then find out Yuri was making room for Peggy.....who climbs into the back seat with Me. Looking around in obvious delight, Peggy yells out... "A Whale skin Weenis Interior! Nice! "....Spinning the tires on the snow slicked road, the driver takes off. I look at the cab drivers I.D. card hanging from the visor, and wonder...."Who is this Mr Yankelovich that never seems to get tired, and where did He get a Red Diamond Prombron as a Taxicab?" We turn left and head out onto

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yuri, nervous because He is not wearing His depends, hands the bottle back to Leo, and motions to Peggy for a second bag. Peggy, who keeps repeating, "My name Peggy.....You got problem?", reaches under His ever present sweater and pulls out a FABULOUS Gianni Versace Man-Purse, and hands it to Leo. Leo cranks the volume up to the max, opens the second bag and pulls out a

Lunging at Peggy, I bash Him in the face, knocking the clippers out of His clutches. The clippers go flying, and hit Yuri in the chest, systematically removing His right nipple. Leo, now listening to "99 Luft Balloons" loses control of the Prombron, and flips it over into a snowbank. Slowly drifting out of conciousness, I hear Leo screaming..... "Shaken, not stirred Bitch!"

Guest tint whisperer

Quickly grabbing Yuri's nipple, I put it in my front pocket, and raced over to find Leo face down in the snow bank. I have to wake him up, I can't drive! So I take Yuri's stinky pee pants off of him, and place it under Leo's nose.

Realizing my contacts have all just died and I'm in the middle of frozen Bum Fock Egypt, I search the Prombron for anything I can use.

This is going to be a long night.

Seems Leo had several rifles, pistols and a large gas can full of vodka. :thumb

The Prombron was on it's side and would make a good shelter from the sub zero wind, I'd have to remove the bodies first, or what was left of them.

In the back of my mind I thought, "Well, if worse comes to worse, I'll have something to eat.".

I ripped out anything I could use for shelter from the pimp mobile, and made a shelter against the smoking wreck of a mid life crisis.

I thought Detroit sucked.

Archived