How much extra do you charge for your premium job compared to standard

Guest james#70

Guest james#70

So you offer your 'basic' tint job package with a standard film for x amount, how much extra % wise do you charge for your 'premium' tint job out of interest?

This post should not break the rules as no price of job needs to be mentioned.

thanks

I'm switching to Global true black as my standard line, and viper will be 15% more. Both have a lifetime warranty. 'some people like to spend $5, some people like to spend $10.

I've been shaving every rollup, but I'm going to charge $5 per shave in the future. My prices are very high, and I've only offered 'premium' tint.

Look up 'premium' :blink: the word has nothing to do with quality, just price.

I'm switching to Global true black as my standard line, and viper will be 15% more. Both have a lifetime warranty. 'some people like to spend $5, some people like to spend $10.

I've been shaving every rollup, but I'm going to charge $5 per shave in the future. My prices are very high, and I've only offered 'premium' tint.

Look up 'premium' :poke the word has nothing to do with quality, just price.

Just a heads up, there are numerous types of "lifetime" and some do not cover color change. Also, True Black is not a Global product it is an Express Window Films product. Express has a great reputation and strong following so fear not, I just wanted to help clarify. :thumb

good better best. choice of three has been the standard for years. according to a international company marketing department in automotive accessories. on a basic sale adding 40 bucks to get the next better product was acceptable to most consumers

Archived