LOTP #135

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest filmslayer
I have been doing custom vinyl works for 2 years now. Banners, t shirts, and so on. I recently got into tinting vehicles because alot of my customers keep wondering why I don't tint as well. So i have been practicing with just walmart junk on a VW passet. I did the back to windows and put a crease on both sides. I then purchased a roll of HP tint http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_W0QQcmdZVi...T#ht_918wt_1165 Well to be honest this stuff seams like its just as junk as the walmart stuff. So I was wondering about suntek. I've read almost every thread on here. It seems like suntek is the best all around tint to use. I was thinking about purchasing the hp in suntek. Am i going to see night and day difference in how its creasing so easy? I also understand my skills at this are very low as I just started. I'm just sticking with side windows for now and work my way up. any help would be appreciated. Also to order suntek all I need is my tax id number right? Thanks !!!

:spit

I have been doing custom vinyl works for 2 years now. Banners, t shirts, and so on. I recently got into tinting vehicles because alot of my customers keep wondering why I don't tint as well. So i have been practicing with just walmart junk on a VW passet.

:spit

Everyone should be glad I don't get asked by my clients why I don't perform heart surgery.

:cool:zzz:lol2 :lol2

Archived