vw golf r32,

Guest tint325i

Guest tint325i

the a6 doors dont come apart like that, one you get the door trim off you'll see a black section at the top of the door body (along bottom of window) that unbolts and the whole frame comes out, kind of similar to the late 90s A4s and A6s, its a total nightmare tho, i personally cut seals, and i hate cutting seals, one of the few cars i do it on

Guest visualtints

Thanks for quik reply mate. I knw what you mean about the seals but customer done his research before he phoned me and dont want them cutting + i really don't like turning away work would be my first time if did. Have you had any come backs wen cutting seals for any reasons, an if i do cut them what's the best way, so they fit back in looking factory and do u jus cut with the olfa.. Thanks again

I remember an audi dealer taking a car in for a fault within the door, the car had been tinted and seals cut, the Audi dealer said the side impact airbags were now defective because of the alteration to the rubbers and warranty would be void because of this. The customer was forced into replacing the rubbers, don't know how far he got with retuning it to the tinting company to recoup the cost but BEWARE...

Guest visualtints

Thanks for your advice am going to strip it down an defo not cut the seals last thing I want is sum 1 coming back after years wanting me to replace there seals. I have been told its around £100 per seal. Got it on tomorrow so am going to be having fun lol. Have u strip 1 down before @bladez

Archived