Custom label glass cleaner

I know I read a topic that touched on this but cant seem to find it again. In the post it was said that a good marketing tool would be to give a can of glass cleaner away with each full tint job, with your own label. They said that you can have someone print them on the can, or a label? Not sure.

Either way, does anyone know anything about this? I use invisible glass now and like it but if something else out there works just as good and will help sell jobs, im all for it.

I know I read a topic that touched on this but cant seem to find it again. In the post it was said that a good marketing tool would be to give a can of glass cleaner away with each full tint job, with your own label. They said that you can have someone print them on the can, or a label? Not sure.

Either way, does anyone know anything about this? I use invisible glass now and like it but if something else out there works just as good and will help sell jobs, im all for it.

We offer a complete custom glass program at Zola Distributing using Sprayaway glass cleaner that you can private label. In all of our testing, Sprayaway is one of the best window tint safe glass cleaners on the market. The minimum purchase for this program is 20 cases or 240 cans. If you are interested, contact me and I can get you the details. I have watched many shops use a "tint care kit" (glass cleaner and microfiber cloth) as an effective giveaway and to differentiate them from their competition.

Also if you have a car wash / detail supply vendor nearby they will be able to provide labeled cans of sprayway. We had some made several years ago, can not remember if there was a minimum or not.

Patric, just wondering why neither you nor your assistant answer my emails? In any case, you don't have to worry anymore, spend my 500 bucks elsewhere :lol

vzla,

I thought that Sara contacted you. I looked up an email I thought was yours and sent it to her to take care of. I know that she did. I am now wondering if it was an email from someone else. I guess it is possible that your email ended up in our spam filter at work. I will have to check it out.

I truly apologize for us not getting back with you. I obviously would have wanted to fulfill your tool needs. Please give me a call directly on my cell at 614-571-2174 and I will make sure we take care of you the next time you need anything. I will throw in something extra as an apology for your issues with this past order. Again, not sure what happened, but I am sorry. So that I can look it up, what email did you send the request from?

Best Regards,

Patric

Patric, just wondering why neither you nor your assistant answer my emails? In any case, you don't have to worry anymore, spend my 500 bucks elsewhere :lol

vzla,

I thought that Sara contacted you. I looked up an email I thought was yours and sent it to her to take care of. I know that she did. I am now wondering if it was an email from someone else. I guess it is possible that your email ended up in our spam filter at work. I will have to check it out.

I truly apologize for us not getting back with you. I obviously would have wanted to fulfill your tool needs. Please give me a call directly on my cell at 614-571-2174 and I will make sure we take care of you the next time you need anything. I will throw in something extra as an apology for your issues with this past order. Again, not sure what happened, but I am sorry. So that I can look it up, what email did you send the request from?

Best Regards,

Patric

Patric,

Sara did send me account number and ABA routing number, I did sent her back an email requesting the account name and account holders address, never got an answer, I did sent it again the next day to Sara and YOU with request of account name and address but nothing.... :hmmm

Hmmm...I will have to look into what happened. Sorry about that again.

Archived