tint graphics

ok so im getting into tint graphics and having a lot of fun with what you can do with them. im using llumar precision cut. it comes with a free copy of vector magic!! its really easy to set up a graphic for cutting.

i just have a few questions on the whole process.

1. what kinda of tack paper do you use? i just got an ultra low tack paper but if i get the paper wet it warps the graphic. is there a low tack plastic that does the same thing as the paper?

2 do you use a rapid tack solution or just j&j shampoo.

3. is there any other price competitive software that good for graphics? im prolly gonna stick with llumar precision cut because it come with tint, paint film, graphics, vector magic for 150$ a month. i was just wondering if there is a free or low cost one time pay software that just plots imported graphics. seems like the others ive looked into have a high cost in the beginning along with the monthly fee.

IMAG0233.jpg

vector magic is the sh!t. I found it on TPB along with a bunch of other awesome software and graphic fills. not to mention adobe CS5 creative suite cracked. Good questions by the way on the tack paper. I have yet to do very many tint graphics, just vinyl.

Archived