Factory Tinted Glass

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest esttint

To make it more understandable for you all, u can see my experience is zero years.

And all i have heard, is the words "factory tint". I´ve read about dot-matrix problems. And later i have compared same car models with tinted windows.

One has no faults on dot-matrix, another car has white line on the dot-matrix. So tell me, why do you have discussions here in this forum about matrix problems if you just had good laugh about it. Looks like you all can tint all BGs that good.

No need to say anymore, that "factory tint" is for customers. Well.... i think it was hard thing to say anyway.

Guest esttint

I have tinted some cars, so i know some little thing about tinting. The "factory tint" q was only about matrix. And of course, i am not that smart to know things from the clear sky like you funny people. I bet you made your first tint without questions asked.

Jep, i know its OT.

I have tinted some cars, so i know some little thing about tinting. The "factory tint" q was only about matrix. And of course, i am not that smart to know things from the clear sky like you funny people. I bet you made your first tint without questions asked.

Jep, i know its OT.

some people dont learn by asking questions. doesnt mean its the wrong way but everyone learns differently.

Archived