2012 VW TIGUAN DOOR PANEL REMOVAL!!

Guest ORIGINAL

Guest ORIGINAL

I CAN T SEEM TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO REMOVE THE DOOR PANEL... I took off the two bottom screws and still holds on pretty tight... other than that i dont see anything.... anyone some one please.......

Guest tint325i

its a pretty standard vw panel, similar to a golf, 2 torx behind silver handle, 2 torx at bottom then pop off all the way round and lift off, there might be one or 2 really small torx screws on the side edges, not sure but should be easy enough to see if they're there, clips can be tight so as always with a vw/audi make sure you're prying the actual clip and not the panel itself

there might be one behind the tweeter cover 2, or am i confusing that with a skoda, doors are really similar

Guest ORIGINAL

thanks tint325i! you were right it has two on the bottom and two more behind the handle cover... those panels sure are tight man! those side gaskets are really far from the edge if u know what i mean... i really wanted to pull them and avoid the small crease it sometimes leaves on the sides... lucky for me it went pretty smooth... thanks guys

Guest l1ld3v1lrydr

I don't pull panels or gasket's usually, but I've been seeing a lot on how easy it is. Wouldn't it be a pain to try to get the lip on the panel back inside the gasket channel? Do they really have that much play in them?

Archived