Suntek now offering ppf

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got a sample a month or so ago and like it. Looks like the new Xpel or Nano film as far as shine and definately more difficult to tear. Passed the marker test using solvent and it kept its gloss. Easy to install and sticks really well but is a bit heat sensitive so easy on the heat gun.

Guest Golden State Auto Care NV

HI, ABOUT THE NEW SUNTEK PPF FILM.... I WORKED THE SUNTEK BOOTH THIS YEAR AT SEMA, AND WORKING WITH THE FILM PROVED TO BE AMAZING... JUST LIKE ANYONE AT THIS POINT "ONLY TIME WILL TRULY TELL"... I BELIEVE IN SUNTEK'S PRODUCTS AND I'M SURE IT'S A WINNER... THIS FILMS PERFORMANCE SPOKE FOR IT'S SELF AT THE SHOW... I HIGHLY RECOMMEND ANYONE CONSIDERING TO TRY IT,"YOU WILL LOVE IT"

hmmmm, with a industry thats low on raw materials to make the product.... they are introducing a line?? Sounds more like Penske is using there hand in the deal and buying from someone else so add to there line... With no more DigiCut/Penske relationship and Penske in with the commonW.... makes a man go hmmmm

I would try it to test out but wouldnt sell it because there have been too many films out there that calim to be the latest and greatest... only to fail over time. I wont install film on a car unless I know it will hold up. And since they dont have a history of film to go off of I doubt I will ever offer it.

Archived