Suntek now offering ppf

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Durability is the big question.

As far as install issues, the biggest differences are its more difficult to remove from the liner. It would be easy to stretch out the pattern too far if it was a thin area say between a headlight washer hole and the top edge of the bumper like on an Audi TT. Adhesive very tacky to the point that you could probably do a whole install without using alcohol, but it is a bit sensative if you manhandle things and a heat gun will smoke it if you get too close. Overall though, its the easiest film to install I've ever worked with.

I tried the sample roll and I think it is an ok low end film. Compared to Xpel Ultimate or Nano it is no comparison. The adhesive needs to be more aggressive, and it is thinner then The other films also. My sample had a lot of defects in it, lines and dimples all over. Just what I see on this stuff.

Guest luckistryke
My sample had a lot of defects in it, lines and dimples all over.

Same here. I was going to test it out on a Black Edition Cayman bumper on Thursday but end up finishing it up with VS Ultra. Probably end up asking for another sample.

I tried the sample roll and I think it is an ok low end film. Compared to Xpel Ultimate or Nano it is no comparison. The adhesive needs to be more aggressive, and it is thinner then The other films also. My sample had a lot of defects in it, lines and dimples all over. Just what I see on this stuff.

same here, the dimple sh8t, That will have to be addressed but overall I liked it.... fast install plus less thick 60" films on hoods works for me...

Used the sample of 60in in suntek on a full hood of 2012 Jeep SRT8 Jeep. Rolled edges. Film looked amazing went down like a champ looks like they have a winner . This has to be by far the easiest film to work with. Easy to score , adhesive has good bite . As for longevity ive had it on my car since The week after Sema, and still looks amazing .

Archived