Did it up good this time!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did almost the same thing about 15 years ago. mine is in just about the same spot but runs horizontal to yours. still have the scar.

Worst tint related injury I ever saw was on a commercial job and the installer left his scraper on top of an 8 ft ladder (w/o the cover) when he moved the ladder it fell and sliced him across the left side of the forehead and side of his face. Blood everywhere and took dozens of stitches to patch him up.

I remember the ER doctor telling me how lucky he was it didn't hit him a few inches lower as it could have easily sliced his jugular and he probably would have bled to death before help arrived...

Yiiiiiiikes !!! you sure did . That pic gave me the chills , gave me butterflies, spun my sphincter muscle and made my bunghole slam shut. Go easy on it , as deep as it is you went through several layers of tissue , and thankfully didn't hit a tendon

Archived