72" Flatglass films - who?

So, TomTint, since Madcow pulled back from 'your competition' distributor, are you getting a fairer shake???

I really do not know who is getting what shake. I still try to avoid Madico just for spite. Unfortunately I kind of like the film. I was told by a reputable source that someone still has a sweetheart deal but I do not know specifics.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest WKAindustrial

Doesnt 72" blackout void all warranties???

Yes, on most F2G charts it's a no go. Definately need to make sure you customer is aware and signs off, cross the T's and dont the i's. lol

Of course, the film itself has a shorter warranty vs. the standard residential limited lifetime / 15yr limited commercial.

Doesnt 72" blackout void all warranties???

Yes, on most F2G charts it's a no go. Definately need to make sure you customer is aware and signs off, cross the T's and dont the i's. lol

Of course, the film itself has a shorter warranty vs. the standard residential limited lifetime / 15yr limited commercial.

I would find it useful when we have jobs with windows where the 60" rolls create so much waste like a 31 x 61 or bigger

So, TomTint, since Madcow pulled back from 'your competition' distributor, are you getting a fairer shake???

I really do not know who is getting what shake. I still try to avoid Madico just for spite. Unfortunately I kind of like the film. I was told by a reputable source that someone still has a sweetheart deal but I do not know specifics.

I have heard the same. After so many years, I can believe there could remain some backdoor deals. Just remember the old line 'Cut off your nose to spite your face'....I would offer their films along with your normal lines. This way they cannot offer anything you do not. Do you have to order your film from the new warehouse down here (Windsor Locks, CT)? This is the new distribution hub for them.

Archived