Civic hatchback BG

Guest Glennsek

Guest matt5983

Aegis films makes it,

Never heard of them over in uk, probably half your trouble, is it known to shrink well ??

if it was & was a good film im sure i would have heard good reviews.

Try suntek or Llumar or Global

Agreed

I'm no way near a pro only have done maybe 10 cars.

You doing this for a hobby, or a living?

Only sound advise that any one can really give (after 10 cars) over the net, is practice.

:blink: I didnt read that bit, If you are part/Full time get some training or better film & get some experience, Or save some embarresment take it to a PRO :thumb

Mate if your having dramas shrinking, invest in some cotton gloves. You get em from the chemist, people just wont shake your hand in there though. They use it to put cream on your hands and keep it on. They work well for shrinking because: they don't push out enough to make a good shrink(which normally would be a deterrence) and they allow u to use your fingers to shrink instead of a long hard card. You can just chase your spears, or fingers, with your fingers and shrink the spear calmly. Once you got the shape of the film don't be scared to see little creases everywhere if u get them, like I said its just not shrunk completely. Use a fair bit of heat and don't e afraid of the spears just calmly run your finger down the spears to chase them and use the back of your palm to push em out. Once it's moulded to the glass use your card to just smash it out you can pretty much rush it so it won't take time up. I use this method for hard back glass's and it let's me do golfs etc in one piece without adding to the shrink it gives u some more control. Although u did say your no pro, so by all means do the rear screen first, if u f**k it u can cut your sides out of it. I know this civics difficult if u haven't done one but just practice, if it's still no good, try lowering your anchor to shrink only from the corners down and shrink more up. :)

Or try the ryker method hahaha good luck!

Archived