Tinter's Heel Spur Pain

I have had bad heel issues and achelise issues. They have done everything from telling me tough it up and take motrin, to celebrex, to topical anti inflam, to lortabs, to prolothereapy injections which is not cortizone or prednisone. The Pain pills and the injections work. Not gonna lie, six shots in each heel brought out the man in me. Had it done three times. Lasted few months and it came back. The continued to hurt, started in 2004 till 2010, being the absolute worse in 2010. They would even wake me up at night. They rarely ever hurt now . Few things happened. The ex left me... they imediately stopped hurting... then I lost 30 lbs. I was told by a chinese medicine woman that you hold all of your stess in your weakest link, and thus my heels were that, I was very stressed with her and it amplified my condition. Plus the loss of the 30 lbs helped. I still do a lot of cardio and lift heavy. Though I am not standing around a car all day anymore, I do have somedays I cant find a seat and I still have no issues.

Look into prolotherapy, its a homeopathic gimmick, but it worked for me.

Archived