Window Tint Installer from Russia looking for work experience of 10 y

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Это так трудно читать ... это как чтение кода.

Попробуйте записать то, что вы хотите сказать, в русском переводе и вставьте английской версии.

:blink

Hello counterparts, my name is the Roman, I live in Russia, forgive for bad English language, me the possibility of cooperation with counterparts from other countries interests, namely; 1. Search of work on free vacancy a fitter of window films for glass of cars and buildings, protection of a paint -in your country, 2. me is a possibility to open representation in Russia your interests, products and services. In Russia I have the company with experience of 10 years, a-website www.pro-plenki.ru. A fine possibility for expansion of a commodity market. Let's win crisis together. Respectfully and hope for cooperation... My page Facebook Roman Kolesnikov

Hello counterparts, my name is the Roman, I live in Russia, forgive for bad English language, me the possibility of cooperation with counterparts from other countries interests, namely; 1. Search of work on free vacancy a fitter of window films for glass of cars and buildings, protection of a paint -in your country, 2. me is a possibility to open representation in Russia your interests, products and services. In Russia I have the company with experience of 10 years, a-website www.pro-plenki.ru. A fine possibility for expansion of a commodity market. Let's win crisis together. Respectfully and hope for cooperation...

Archived