Good Start To February! Who Else?

Last week was good this week abit slow but very handy as im putting new flooring down in the unit this week having a sort out moving lights and putting up some folding tables, film holders etc so im pleased its slack this week! Onwards and upwards!

What kind of flooring you putting down mate, ive hard standing unit painted grey but thinking carpet tiles to finish the tint shop off

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shadowline

Last week was good this week abit slow but very handy as im putting new flooring down in the unit this week having a sort out moving lights and putting up some folding tables, film holders etc so im pleased its slack this week! Onwards and upwards!

What kind of flooring you putting down mate, ive hard standing unit painted grey but thinking carpet tiles to finish the tint shop off

Ive had grey painted flooring for the last 2 year,s carpet tiles if you use them if they get wet, will rot and smell will they not?? Im going for Matt black vinyl flooring. Easy to hoover, or lightly mop if wet.it arrives Thursday will let you know how it goes

Ive had grey painted flooring for the last 2 year,s carpet tiles if you use them if they get wet, will rot and smell will they not?? Im going for Matt black vinyl flooring. Easy to hoover, or lightly mop if wet.it arrives Thursday will let you know how it goes

I never even thought about that but your right..yeah let me know how you get on with the new floor.

Tiled flooring would be best

maybe bit slippy, but could be wrong..the grey floor at mine looks ok at min

In my old shop I put VCT tiles down in a checkerboard pattern. Not very original but it was cheap,easy, and held up real well. It was also great for keeping down the dust.

Archived