Business Development Mini Articles

We publish a monthly series of mini business development articles called "The Strategic Edge." We get bombarded by so much reading material that we felt that small thoughts will keep you pointed in the right direction when it comes to runing your businesses. You might find them useful, I'll post them here each time we publish one. Hope 2012 is good to all. :beer

Rob those are a nice read, I think a premier mfr should develop a program with it's dealers that helps them in the field. With how to and whom to target for commercial applications. Many installers do not understand the process involved in getting in front of the decision makers. Many do not know how to search things like the construction journal or I SF. Few understand the GSA and how public funded projects are awarded and who the awarding authority is. In a nut shell, many mfrs appear content to schlep auto film all day and covet the FG market.

Guest Infiniteoptiks StL

Rob those are a nice read, I think a premier mfr should develop a program with it's dealers that helps them in the field. With how to and whom to target for commercial applications. Many installers do not understand the process involved in getting in front of the decision makers. Many do not know how to search things like the construction journal or I SF. Few understand the GSA and how public funded projects are awarded and who the awarding authority is. In a nut shell, many mfrs appear content to schlep auto film all day and covet the FG market.

Shoooo.. keep it quiet there Tom.. you wanna train your competition to sell against you? :evileye Nothing to see here tinters.. go back sleep in the back seat.

Archived